Royal TS allows you to import your Royal TS V1.x files into an existing Royal TS document or convert your Royal TS V1.x into a new Royal TS document.
Import a Royal TS 1.x Document (.rts File)
The following example assumes that you've already created a new document or opened an existing one:
- In the Navigation panel, select a document or folder.
- On the Data tab, in the Import group, click on Royal TS 1 File (.rts).
- In the Royal TS 1.x File text box, type the path and file name of the Royal TS V1.x file.
- Click on the browse button (...) to pick a file.
You may uncheck the Import Task Definition check box if you don't want to import the tasks from V1.x
- Click on Next.
- Select a destination folder.
- To start the import, click on OK.
If your Royal TS 1.x file is password protected, you will be asked to enter the password.
Open and Convert a Royal TS 1.x Document (.rts File)
- On the Home tab, in the File group, click on Open (CTRL+O).
- Select a Royal TS 1.x file and click on Open.
- If your Royal TS 1.x file is password protected, you will be asked to enter the password.